2012 ALMA Awards Fashion Correspondent Brittany Valadez and ALMA winner Diego Boneta on the red carpet.
From the red carpet to the stage, stars at the ALMA Awards dazzle in breathtaking gowns and sharp tuxes. We were inspired by ALMA fashion to create this space to highlight the great style exemplified by many Latino entertainers. Keep up with this section of the ALMA website to read about what’s hot, what’s trending and what designers and stars might just contribute to the 2013 ALMA Awards’ best dressed list.
Don’t just keep up with the latest trends, help set them! Enter this year’s ALMA Red Carpet Fashion Correspondent contest and you could be reporting live from the red carpet!
Back by popular demand, NCLR is giving one lucky winner the chance to attend the 2013 ALMA Awards as the ALMA Red Carpet Fashion Correspondent. YOU could be the one to tell viewers who’s hot on the Red Carpet! In return for your fashion expertise you will receive:
- One general show ticket
- One night hotel stay
- One domestic round trip flight to Los Angeles
- One Press Pass to gain access to the Red Carpet
If you think you have what it takes, submit the following by 11:59 PM EDT on August 25th:
- Record and post a video no longer than 2 minutes on YouTube of yourself auditioning to be the ALMA Red Carpet Correspondent
- Email email@example.com with:
- An appropriate photo of yourself
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Link to your YouTube video
- A short composition (500 word maximum) explaining why you’re the next ALMA Red Carpet Fashion Correspondent